Funding provided for the travel of current members of the SWOG Board of Governors in order to facilitate participation in the SWOG BOG and group meeting each spring and fall. Apply below.
- You may apply if you are a current member of the SWOG Board of Governors and you are not specifically named as a traveler on the NCTN grant at the Group Chair’s Office. This includes Committee Chairs, Executive Officers, and other specified Group leadership.
- You may apply if you are a member of the SWOG Board of Governors, your institution has been awarded general travel funding (e.g., “accrual award”) from the SWOG Group Chair’s Office, but you would prefer that funding be utilized by a non-BOG member from your institution.
- Lead Academic Participating Sites (LAPS) may apply.
Spring 2022 deadline: March 2
Fall 2022 deadline: September 14
– Coach airfare with minimum 14-day advance purchase
– Conference rate hotel accommodations; room charge only
– Ground transportation, meals (no alcohol) are reimbursable