SWOG Clinical Trials Partnerships is how SWOG Cancer Research Network collaborates with industry to conduct cancer clinical trials.
SWOG CTP is an independent, limited liability corporation with its own leadership, processes, and funding agreements. But the mission of SWOG and SWOG CTP is the same – to significantly improve lives through cancer clinical trials and translational research.
SWOG CTP meets this mission two ways:
- Obtains and distributes industry funding for federally-funded SWOG trials
- Runs rigorous, scientifically relevant industry-supported trials with no federal funding
Preferred Partnership Program (PPP)
Our preferred partners benefit from:
- 60+ years of experience developing and managing clinical trials, including FDA registration trials
- A world-class brain trust of SWOG disease, translational medicine, and modality leadership
- An established research community of over 1000 member institutions
- Highly rated operations, statistics, and data management center
- Dedicated CTP infrastructure for rapid study design and protocol development
- Ease of contracting through Master Agreement and Work Order mechanism
- Streamlined, study-based budgets
- Joint Steering and Scientific Oversight Committees to guarantee collaborative governance; platform, project and study selection; concept and protocol review, trial monitoring, analyses, and outcome
Email SWOG CTP at firstname.lastname@example.org.